
This shot below is of me picking nits out of Sreyroth's hair. When the team from Vista was here, we treated their hair for lice. The next day, Morgan gave some of the girls haircuts. The kids sat for well over an hour as we combed and picked through their hair. Look at that smile on her face. This was near the end, and she is still as happy as ever. I have to say that times like this when I get to serve our orphans in this capacity are the times when I feel the most blessed to be here.

By the way, Morgan gave me a fabulous cut and color while she was here. I felt quite pampered...especially since I hadn't had my hair cut for 5 months. But sadly, I don't show off the new hairdo too often. I usually have it pulled back in a tight ponytail. In case you are wondering why, just refer to picture number 2.
3 comments:
Miss you!
They are sooo pretty! So are you!
I love reading through your posts! And the pics are great! Am hoping missions trips are somewhere in my future. Will keep following you!
Post a Comment